For those without faucets, add 7 layers of cartons to the wrapping tape; for those with faucets, add 5 layers of cartons to the wrapping tapes plus a wooden frame.
7. How much can a 40-foot high cabinet hold?
The docking cylinder without a faucet can hold about 70, and the docking cylinder with a faucet can hold about 60.
8. With or without drainage?
Each tank has a drain.
9. How long is the lead time for a high cabinet of 70 pieces?
40-50 days after receiving the deposit.
10. What is the MOQ?
Minimum order is 5 pieces of each model.
11. If there is no mold, can I open the mold?
12. How much is the mold opening fee? How long is the mold opening cycle? How many sets can be returned?
The mold opening cost of the docking cylinder is 2,000 US dollars, and the mold opening cycle is one month, reaching 100 returns.
13. What are the certifications for docking cylinders?
14. How long is the service life of the acrylic docking cylinder?
In normal use, it has a service life of about 10 years.
15. What are the advantages of acrylic butt cylinders?
The acrylic bathtub has uniform color, smooth surface and beautiful appearance. The insulation effect is good, the cost is low, and the performance of the acrylic bathtub is very good, which has a strong competitiveness in the market. Acrylic bathtubs have self-healing properties. If the surface of the acrylic bathtub is scratched, the bathtub itself will have a certain degree of self-healing function. Moreover, the surface of the acrylic bathtub is smooth and white, and it is more convenient to clean at ordinary times.
16. What are the disadvantages of acrylic butt cylinders?
The service life of the acrylic bathtub is not long enough, the surface hardness is not enough, and it is easy to scratch. As a plastic material, acrylic is prone to aging and discoloration.